Welcome to the Crazy Ass Bear's Find of the Day

There be weird monsters beyond this point and most of them go by names such as Teahadists, Palibanists, Morans, Goposaurs, Tealiban, and Al-Qrazy. I'll share some of the silliest ones who deserve to have a light shined on their stupidity.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

War On Christmas: Day 9

If I object to one thing above every evil religion has done, killing the universal sense of humor is at the top of the list. I'm going to fight from my side of the war on Christmas with my favorite 12 days of Christmas spoofs. This is one to get you started. If you want to know more about the origins of this brilliant work of art, consult the google oracle for "boymongoose"



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Offerings From The Heathen


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.