Welcome to the Crazy Ass Bear's Find of the Day

There be weird monsters beyond this point and most of them go by names such as Teahadists, Palibanists, Morans, Goposaurs, Tealiban, and Al-Qrazy. I'll share some of the silliest ones who deserve to have a light shined on their stupidity.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

War On Christmas: Day 6

Today I had to hold myself back from taking a pitchfork to all the inflatable Jesus snowmen, women, reindeer, assorted elves, and things seen only in the deepest darkest lagoons...or the front lawn with lights hanging off them.

But I held back because they are after all, the front line of the War On Christmas. Everyone knows it's the ten foot tall inflatable reindeer that puts the Christ in Christmas. Who can argue with that or the humping wire mesh reindeer that everyone thinks they thought of first. Hey guys, you weren't first with that one. Jesus was. Jesus had the first humping reindeer in HIS yard. I dare you to prove otherwise. I double dare you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Offerings From The Heathen


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.